The purpose of this position is to assist The Salvation Army in facilitating its mission through the operation of the Reno Adult Rehabilitation Program under the direction of the Corps Officer. This position description is a broad outline of responsibilities and does not purport to be all-inclusive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage the phone room. This includes, but is not limited to, oversight of incoming phone calls; scheduling of donations; dispatching of vehicles and personnel; assisting with pick up routes and problem solving with issues as they arise.
2. Keep accurate records of donor information, driver statuses and pick up results in the computer system.
3. Oversee Production Assistants. Work to ensure they maximize efficiency. Assist with their routes and their efforts to represent the organization.
4. Maintain all fleet vehicles. Follow through on all service requirements. Establish working relationships with vendors and obtain estimates for repairs as needed. Ensure daily inspection reports are filled out and issues are addressed. Hold drivers responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of their vehicles.
5. Act as a driver on an as-needed basis to complete the tasks of the operation.
6. Provide progress reports to supervisors on operational issues.
7. Train, supervise and evaluate assigned beneficiaries to the department.
8. Maintain supplies. Order as needed through established procedures.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.