Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
A new approach to helping families
move on a path towards hope and prosperity.
Intensive case management, the client's strengths and the community's resources all come together to help families move out of poverty and find success in life for them and for the children.
Participants take assessments and work with our trained case manager to develop goals and make a plan to be successful. They meet on a weekly basis for follow-up and accountability.
Here's an idea on the commitments that are made:
The Salvation Army's case manager:
- Meet weekly with at least the adults in the family to assess progress.
- Work with the client to develop a plan and goals for success.
- Remain knowledgeable about available community resources and refer as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability with the client to the goals and other progress made.
- Provide an appropriate amount of support for direct services designed to help the client.
- Meets weekly with the case manager to honestly assess progress.
- Works towards goals be working on and completely steps to achieving the goal.
- Puts forth the effort to follow through on appointments and other commitments made.
- Stays accountable to the case manager or agreed upon objectives.
The Salvation Army has committed one full-time case manager just for this purpose.
For more information call 775.688.4555 ext 242.